Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i'm new to this so please be kind!

alrighty...so i am new to the blogging world...talking about absolutely nothing and everything at the same time doesn't come so easy to me! hopefully it comes to me soon though! soo...hi! my name is amanda and i make tutus! i love tutus! they are so sweet and innocent! why do i feel like im at an aa meeting...hi, my name is amanda and i'm addicted to tutus! haha...anyways! like i said in the title...please be kind to me, this is my first time. if you have any pointers or cool ideas please let me know, i definetly need the help...obviously. so the point of this blog is to mainly showcase my tutus and other things that i have come across that i love! for instance...in the hopefully near future i will post some of my favorite stores, such at lady d's lavendar and haley's cottage, both in the mill creek town center. as well as introducing you all to where i work, it's a cool little "gym" in the mill creek town center called bella forme. thanks for listening (or reading i guess) to my very very very first blog EVER and maybe i will get you as a follower! thanks again! oh...and if you ever need a tutu...i am your gal!

No comments: